Welcome to Calgary's Community Shop
Take advantage of our comprehensive Woodshop, Metalshop, Sewing lab, 3D printing studio, laser cutters, CNC and so much more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your membership.
Support Fuse33's community projects through the Canadian Maker Foundation!
Yes, we are open!
We are open and are able to accept new members, as we continue to align with AHS and provincial guidelines, Fuse33 Makerspace is open. We are integrating a new membership system, in the meantime, email email@example.com to schedule time for a tour or signup for a membership.
Stay informed on COVID19 updates, we have the following guidelines to use our shared space:
- We are implementing a new membership and guest system, stay tuned for new membership perks too!
- We require that everyone wash their hands or clean them with hand sanitizer before and after their visit.
- We require that everyone use face masks and gloves when using the equipment to minimize spread and contamination.
- Hand sanitizer and disposable masks will be made available at the front entrance for members or guests to use.
- We ask that you practice physical/social distancing when accessing the space. Keep 2 meters between you and others at all times (about the distance of a bicycle from tire to tire). This is to minimize the risk of breathing in or spreading tiny droplets that could contain the COVID-19 virus.
- We continue to prioritize the frequency of cleaning of high touch surfaces such as door handles, hand rails and common surfaces such as tables and chairs.
We ask that you DO NOT ENTER and to stay home and immediately self-isolate if you have:
- A fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
- Travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
- Been exposed to someone who is, or may be, infected with the COVID-19 virus.
- Are immunocompromised.
- Memberships can still be purchased via the website at fuse33.com. Membership upgrade requests can be made by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some certifications and orientations are by appointment only and will be one-on-one. Arrangements can be made in advance by sending a message to email@example.com.
- If you do not have access to a face mask, a limited number of reusable fabric masks will be made available for members, as well as available for purchase. Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details as they are not ready yet.
Fuse33 staff and volunteers reserve the right to ask anyone to leave who:
- Do not follow our COVID-19 protocols when accessing the space, including wearing a face mask and respecting physical distancing.
- Are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms.
- Do not respect capacity limits.
- We will continue to monitor and update our COVID-19 protocols as the pandemic situation evolves and as recommended by Alberta Health Services and let you know if anything changes.