Welding 102 – Introduction to TIG Welding
Step up your game, and unlock the world of stainless steel and aluminum with our 1-on-1 class: Welding 102 – An Introduction to TIG Welding.
TIG welding allows joining of the following materials with greater precision:
- Stainless steel
- Mild steel, and
Basic Outline for the Course
- INTRODUCTORY LESSON (30-45 minutes)
- Cover important safety aspects of TIG welding
- Basic set up of welding equipment
- DEMONSTRATION (10-15 minutes)
- Quick welding demo
- HANDS-ON PORTION (15 minutes)
- Students will work on several designs and practice basic welding techniques. As a result of your hard work, you’ll get to produce a stainless steel pencil holder to take home and show off your efforts.
Dress Code for Students
- Closed Toe Shoes (Work Boots Preferred)
- Long Pants and Shirt (Cotton preferred, absolutely no synthetics of any kind)
- Work Gloves (we can provide if necessary)
- Safety Glasses (we can also provide if necessary)
Class Date and Time
Saturdays 1:00 to 3:00pm. Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your class time so that we can make sure you are outfitted in proper work attire and can start promptly at 8:00.
Class Size Limit
1 student (this is a personal, 1-on-1 class to ensure proper training on our TIG equipment. Please register in advance as class size is very limited)
Please register for the class date which works best for you below, and we’ll see you there!