Participants in the Inspiration Program will explore modern digital fabrication equipment through the completion of six distinct projects. Each project will immerse the participant in tools, techniques, and technologies not commonly encountered. All projects are tangible creations that the participant will take with them upon completion of the program, serving as a reminder of their successes, and the challenges overcome.
This program is one night a week for eight weeks. Each session is three hours.
Out of stock
- How to take photographs for use in project documentation and product presentation.
- How to design for various digital fabrication technologies.
- How to effectively use a sewing machine to make and repair textiles.
- How to use a vinyl cutter for adding artwork to fabrics and mixed substrates.
- How to use a laser cutter and engraver.
- How to use a 3D printer.
- How to add basic LED lighting and electronics to projects.
Tools Required: All tools for learning are provided
Materials Required: All materials are provided
Take Home: You will take home the project that you make.
This class qualifies you for using the following equipment at Fuse33: FDM 3D printers, Thunder Laser, Vinyl Cutter, and Sewing Machines.