Explore 3D Printing
Learning about 3D printing is a thrilling and captivating experience as it allows you to bring your imagination to life by creating tangible objects. The hands-on nature of 3D printing makes the learning process enjoyable and encourages creativity, making it a truly fun and enticing way to explore new technologies.
- How to choose the best filament material for a project
- How to level most 3D printers
- How to unclog most 3D printers
- How to slice a 3D model with the best settings for your project
- How to troubleshoot common printing problems
Tools Required: All tools for learning are provided
Materials Required: All materials are provided
Take Home: You will take home any 3D prints that you make.
This class qualifies you for using FDM 3D printers at Fuse33