Welding 101 – Introduction to MIG Welding
Due to popular demand from our Fuse members, we are proud to finally announce that we are opening up our Welding 101 Class!
Basic Intro to Welding
- INTRODUCTION (30-45 minutes)
- Cover important safety aspects of welding
- Basic set up of welding equipment
- Quick welding demo
- HANDS-ON PORTION
- Students will work on several joint designs, practicing basic welding techniques.
- Welding Machine (Shielding Gas, Wire, Welding Gun Consumables)
- 1/8 2″x6″ Flat Bar
- MIG pliers.
- Grinders (With Flap discs or Wire Wheels)
- Closed Toe Shoes (Work Boots Preferred)
- Long Pants and Shirt (Cotton preferred, absolutely no synthetics of any kind)
- Work Gloves (we can provide if necessary)
- Safety Glasses (we can also provide if necessary)
Class Time: Wednesdays 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Class Size Limit: 3 (so please register in advance as class size is very limited)
Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your class time so that we can make sure all students are outfitted in proper work attire and can start promptly at 6:00. Please register for the class date which works best for you below and we’ll see you there!