Full Spectrum Laser P-Series 36″x24″ Certification (required for use)
We require that all Fuse33 Maker, Maker Plus and Maker Pro members take this Laser Certification course before using our 36″x24″ laser cutting and engraving machine. If you have previous experience in using a laser cutter, you’ll be able to speed right through.
We will help you with:
- Choosing the proper settings in Adobe Illustrator
- Understanding the difference between vector and raster graphics
- What “stroke weight” is, and why it’s important
- How to set the rulers on your design file so that you know what size you’re working with
- How to choose what kind of material to work with
- How to divide your design file if you want to cut one layer and engrave another
- How to “jog” around your project to make sure your project fits on your material
- What to do if you want to use material that is a little too big for the cutting bed (and what to do if the material is a little bit warped)
Plus much more 🙂
Classes for laser certification are held every Monday at 7:45pm.
Please register below to schedule a certification day that works for you and we’ll look forward to working with you!