3D Printer Certification
We’re excited to offer FREE 3D printing for members at Fuse33! We know getting started with 3D printing can be intimidating and it all seems really complicated, so we want to make it a little easier.
In this certification class you will learn how to safely and successfully operate our 4 DaVinci Jr 3D Printers. Plus, you’ll build the foundation you need to operate the rest of our 13 different 3D printers.
You’ll learn about:
- How to choose a file to print
- What file formats you can use
- How to load filament
- How to unload filament
- What to do if the filament gets clogged in the machine (using a specialized and specific tool)
- What it means if your project stopped printing
- How to save time and filament (the material you use for printing) by choosing the right print settings
- Plus everything else you need to get started making things safely.
Once you get certified, you can print as much as you’d like :)
Class Date: We offer our 3D Certification classes on Mondays at 7:00. Please choose the day below which works best with your schedule and we’ll see you then!