Laser Cutting Fabrication
Our laser cutters are a versatile and cost-effective way to cut and engrave wood, acrylic, leather, paper, and even glass and metal any size up to 4′ by 8′.
Take advantage of our team’s deep experience in designing products perfect for use in laser cutting. We charge a reasonable $60/hour to help you create a design which which will cut and engrave into a beautiful finished product.
Laser Cutting Rates
- Project File Set-up Fee: $20 for readying your files with proper laser cutting powers and speeds so that they can be laser cut/engraved cleanly
- Per-Minute Laser Rates: $3.00/minute for non-members and $1.50/minute for Fuse33 Makerspace members
- Project Minimum Charge: $50
We have a variety of materials in stock and available to complete your project, including a great selection of Baltic Birch in thicknesses from 1/8″ to 1/2″.
If you have a specific material in mind or would like to bring your own, please mention it in your Fabrication Request below.
- Maximum materials size: 4′ X 8′
- Maximum cutting thickness: 1″
- Natural Fibers
- Glass (for engraving)
- Thin Mylar
- Non-Chlorine Rubber
- Powder-Coated Metals
- Anodized Metals (Etching Only), and more.
If not listed here, please mention your desired material in your Fabrication Request below.
- ABS Plastic
We offer all the finishing options you need, including:
A standard rate of $50/hr will be applied to your project for finishing.